I need the beard. Well, I like the beard but it is a necessity. Without it, I'm suddenly in my mid to late twenties again. The beard (even the five o' clock shadow) with the high fade and the salt-and-pepper hair just adds a little more ruggedness to the look...so I've been told. LOL.
To answer the original question:
* My barber does my facial treatments
* My beard gets groomed once every fortnight
* My hair gets neatened around the same time
* Manicures and pedicures with the same regularity
* One bottle at home for shampoo and body wash (plus conditioner)
* Electric and cutthroat razors keep me looking neat between those visits
* Two subtle signature colognes (one for evening, one for daywear)
* One tuxedo (bespoke)
* Five suits (bespoke)
Day to day wear: sneakers (Under Armour) and t-shirts (Under Armour/anything Batman or Joker related). Not really a brand-whore but Under Armour stuff is perfect so I can go running or to the gym after work - and I work in advertising so it's really comfortable.
Evening wear: jackets, shirts, waistcoats etc.
Ok, I'm gonna stop now. I sound like a prat.