millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Would Elsa be considered Omega Level?

Elsa from Frozen… Omega Level mutant?

Elsa vs Phoenix!

Bobby is an Omega

Tanged and Frozen should have both had a post-credit scene with Prof X showing up with an offer.

MM

For the horse in Tangled, right?

Thinking about it, an Avengers-type shared-universe movie for the Disney characters would be a guaranteed multi-billion-dollar hit, wouldn’t it?

Elsa and Belle ride into battle on Mufasa’s back with the Seven Dwarfs out in front and the Genie providing air cover. Meanwhile, across the battlefield Malificent and Ursula deploy Shere Khan and Scar to take out the good guys, while Cruella De Vil rants about wanting a Simba-skin coat.

It writes itself.

Well they did House of Mouse.

I don’t think they made a billion off it.

Yeah, but that’s because it only used the boring characters that no-one cares about like Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Pluto. No wonder it didn’t catch on.

It’d be like leaving Captain America with a team of movie Avengers that was only made up of War Machine, Scarlet Witch, Vision and Falcon. Hey, wait a minute…

Isn’t that the TV series Once Upon A Time?

That’s live-action, isn’t it? Those live-action versions of animated movies always end up looking like cosplay to me. If they made a shared-universe movie for animated films, I’d want it to be animated.

Which I really liked, at least for the first season. Although I’ve never been a big fan of the Disney movies themselves.

In fact, maybe part of the reason I liked Once upon a Time was that I thought it was just random fairy tales and it took me a while to realise they were all Disney properties :smiley: