millarworld.tv Comics Creators

WIP: Santa's Littlle Helper, story by Glenn Francis Faelner and Art by Norby Ela

This is a project that me and fellow Millarworld forum member @francisg have been doing for the last couple of months. Months because it is my fault. I have been switching day jobs and second jobs left and right. So I’m not finished drawing it yet.

Looking down below, you would see the script by @francisg and pages drawn by me. You would all notice that there are more pages than noted on the script. @francisg gave me freedom to draw it in my own pacing.

It would be fantastic if you guys can give us feedback on our work.

Script:
SANTA’S LITTLE HELPER
By Glenn Francis Faelnar
PAGE ONE
1/
Little Susie looks very happy as she sees Santa outside her house as she peeked through her window.
CAPTION: CHRISTMAS IS ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING DAYS IN A CHILD’S LIFE. IT’S THE TIME WHEN THEY WRITE LETTERS TO SANTA CLAUSE, TELLING HIM WHAT THEY WANT FOR CHRISTMAS. AND THEY STRIVE TO DO GOOD SO THAT THEY CAN BE ON HIS NICE LIST AND NOT GET COAL IN THEIR STOCKINGS.
CAPTION: AND JUST LIKE ANY OTHER CHILD, LITTLE SUSIE LOVES CHRISTMAS AND SANTA CLAUSE.
No dialogue.
2/
Little Susie goes outside with her dog. She gives Santa some cookies and milk. Santa is seen crouched down looking at one of his reindeers who had just died during their trip.
CAPTION: SHE GETS REALLY EXCITED AND TENDS TO STAY UP ‘TILL MIDNIGHT TO GET A GLIMPSE OF HIM EVERY CHRISTMAS EVE. SO, IMAGINE THE JOY SHE FELT WHEN SHE SAW SANTA OUTSIDE HER HOUSE.
No dialogue.
3/
Little Susie hold up her dog, Timmy, to Santa. She smiles with tears rolling down her eyes.
CAPTION: OUTSIDE, SHE NOTICED THAT ONE OF HIS REINDEERS HAD JUST DIED. SHE GOT WORRIED THAT IF THE REINDEER WASN’T REPLACED, THEN THE OTHER CHILDREN WON’T BE ABLE TO GET THEIR GIFTS. SHE OFFERS TO HELP HIM BY ASKING HIM TO MAKE HER DOG, TIMMY, INTO A REINDEER SO HE CAN CONTINUE MAKING KIDS HAPPY.
No dialogue.
4/
Close in on Santa smiling.
CAPTION: SANTA IS OVERJOYED BY THE KINDNESS OF SUSIE AND ACCEPTS HER OFFER.
No dialogue.
5/
A new reindeer emerges, shining, as it stands with glory.
CAPTION: BUT HE DECIDES TO LEAVE TIMMY ALONE AND MAKE SUSIE INTO A REINDEER INSTEAD.
No dialogue.
6/
In the foreground, Santa can be seen smiling as he crosses out little Susie’s name off his naughty list. Her dog can be seen on the ground as it watches Santa’s sleigh fly off into the starry night.
CAPTION: NO ONE SAW LITTLE SUSIE EVER AGAIN.
SANTA: ONE NAME OFF MY NAUGHTY LIST. HO! HO! HO!
END

7 Likes

Looks amazing

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m still iffy on this page… thoughts?

1 Like

Finally had free time to do this page. Thank God. Hehehe.

1 Like

Sorry, that I’m getting more laggy. I’m looking for a new day job.

1 Like

Study…

Not in order.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like