millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Win Sean Murphy Chrononauts art!

Here’s how:

WIN SIGNED ORIGINAL CHRONONAUTS ART TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF CHRONONAUTS VOL.1

Chrononauts Vol.1 will be hitting stores on 9th September and to celebrate we are giving you the opportunity to win a page of original art from this first series. All you need to do is send us an image of your display, be it quirky, funny, shocking, or anywhere in-between, and the winner will be selected personally by co-creators Mark Millar & Sean Gordon Murphy.

From award-winning author Mark Millar and the critically-acclaimed artist Sean Gordon Murphy, this series has received rave reviews right across the board and the four issues have now been collected into this must have book.

Synopsis

A satellite is blasted back through time, beaming pictures home to the present day of the American Civil War. Now it’s time for the first manned mission as Doctor Corbin Quinn and Doctor Danny Reilly take the first, televised steps into history – and watch everything go wrong in the process.

So, page 23 from #4 is yours for the taking! Please send one image of your display to millarworldpreviews@markmillarltd.com by midnight on Sept 15th to be in with a chance.

Best of luck to all

Very cool, Chief. Is this for comic shops? I assumed by display you meant a retail display and not my Mark Millar/Sean Murphy shrine in my basement. :wink:

haha. Just for stores BUT this display could be made by a customer and PLACED in a store!!

MM

Ohh that’s a great page!

That is amazing!

Can it be it drawing

It can be ANYTHING. Even a cool display or drawing IN your stuff. Just gotta be a great photo to win!

MM

So I can display my own collection?..I’m in!!!