millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Who would do the best Kick-Ass & Hit-Girl variants?

As you know, massive return for these characters a few months down the line and have the budget to get anyone we want.

I have three artists in mind who are all just spectacular, but curious if there’s anyone I might be missing.

Who would be awesome for a variant for each title?

MM

5 Likes

Cover artists? Hard pressed to beat Francesco Francavilla. Ulises Farinas would produce something pretty damned special too.

2 Likes

Geoff Darrow
Jason Fabok
Frazer Irving

3 Likes

Brian Bolland

Kevin Nolan

Greg Smallwood

Jon Davis Hunt

2 Likes

Cameron Stewart for Hit-Girl.

David Aja for Kick-Ass.

5 Likes

Hit-Girl - David Mack
Kick-Ass - Joe Quesada

It would also be fun to see a Frank Quitely cover for either.

4 Likes

Love Sandoval. The only reason I started reading Venom again.

Tony moore, Opena

1 Like

I’d get Sana Takeda to do one for each. Her work on Monstress is some of the best art in comics today.

2 Likes

Bryan Lee O’Malley, if he does this sort of thing, would be incredibly cool.

4 Likes

Chief, even at the risk of my artist collaborator being plucked from obscurity and leaving me waaaaaaay behind in the dust…causing me to become bitter twisted and dark.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
honestly you couldn’t go wrong with giving @DIZEVEZ a crack at doing you a variant.

@DIZEVEZ is absolutely amazing and in my humble opinion is the next Alex Ross in the making…I mean look at these covers Diz has done for me let alone the work done on The Ether, our creator own series…coming soon! :wink:

9 Likes

**polite cough from the back of the room **

http://www.michaelreaillustration.com/ :grin:

8 Likes

You can do a variant for me anytime, Michael :wink:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Yeah Quitely on anything is always cool but on any of these even better. I was listening to him recently and he said that he really liked the idea of a guy without powers like Kick Ass doing what he does…I did think to myself " who the fuck doesn’t" but hey …I wasn’t messing with the genius that is Quitely!

2 Likes

There are so many amazing artists out there I don’t know how you can choose such a thing. Is it part process part just who you think is awesome and a touch of business thrown in the mix?

You do have some incredible artists working with you.

2 Likes

i am a very LUCKY bloke and i am very aware of it…all im gonna say is black mail gets you a long way… :wink:

2 Likes

Local yokels.

Rea. Scott. Shalvey. Home-grown folks.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the props @mattgarvey1981 !!
You are so great!!!

2 Likes