millarworld.tv Comics Creators

white NOIR #1 is on sale now....

1well, my little MillarWorld Pickles, its here…
white NOIR #1 from the amazing @DIZEVEZ and i HERE and on sale!

All i am gonna say is…if you though Diz knocked it outta the park with issue one of The Ether…you ain’t seen nothing yet…simply breathtaking… the story is ok too…
Also, we are 50% sold out ALREADY!
So, if you want to get in on the ground level…you better get your skates on:

@DaveWallace cheers for the order, fella! :smiley:

You’re welcome! Looking forward to seeing the hardcopy.

Sold!

This might be my favourite thing that @mattgarvey1981 and @DIZEVEZ have done. It is a great crime comic, and have been anxiously awaiting issue 2.

Damn. Sorry, brother. I owe you a review on this.

white NOIR #1 - I’m flattered by the name check and glad to have tagged my 13th deer in comic form (had a near miss with a fairly good size 8 point buck a couple weeks ago) rather than in person. The story has a ton of intrigue and the whole mystery aspect is handled very well with the reveal of one of the big ones on the last few pages. I get the feeling that there is a lot more to come about our protagonist and the small town he’s landed in. Another great comic by @mattgarvey1981 and @DIZEVEZ. When do you both find time to sleep? :wink:

Plus all the snow makes it look all pretty whilst adding a touch of FargoShiningShaneBlackbleakness. The Thing is if white NOIR was a movie star, it would be Kurt Russell. It’s exceedingly Yippee Ki-Yay-y for a comic book.

HELLO SIMON BTW. HOW ARE YOU?? :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! :smiley:

Awwww, cheers buddy!
so you’re saying my other comics are crap!!! :yum:

Whats this sleep you speak of?

if this ever gets made into a film i think this should be on the film poster!

I can’t wait for my physical copy to arrive here at Fenton’s Garage.

And @DIZEVEZ could be the next Drew Struzan!

Could be?
She is! :slight_smile:

I know. I only meant be sure to insist she paints the movie poster. :slight_smile:

Vertigo is my favourite Hitchcock movie. That doesn’t mean that his other movies are crap.

Which is my way of saying yes. Your other comics are crap. :wink:

With just a hint of Psycho…Or maybe it’s just me.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the reviews are starting to come in…

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand another one:

First load are posting today…after I’ve signed them of course :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What! Now it won’t be mint and I won’t get premium resale value…

You don’t want yours signed?

I needed to give you an Honest review.

Moving, unsettling and expertly paced.
White Noir brings back suspense and tension to the printed page.
@mattgarvey1981 expertly weaves tension and mystery throughout the story whilst @DIZEVEZ brings both warmth and chilling realism with her Dynamic art work.
The standout character is of course Doctor Abnett.
Just what are is motivations and has he followed correct medical procedures to ensure that infection is staved off and ensure a safe recovery for the patient.
we await the next issues for the answers.

Four of of Five Bandages

No pressure or anything but we are at 80% SOLD OUT…so, I wouldn’t wait too long to grab yours!
Just saying…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
To ALL those that have already purchased…thank you so much!!!:slight_smile:
mattgarvey.bigcartel.com

Just saying…

Oooooooh pretty…

f

Also if you were amazing and pre ordered…they have all been posted…so they’ll be with you REALLY soon.