millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Which superman actor do I look the most like?

Again Rome wasn’t built in a day so it’s going to take time and hard work

Is that you sitting next to Superman, Dave?

That was before I got to work on the Maltesers.

I kind of want that guy to be Bibbo now and to have a fan film about him.

I know we’ve been having a bit of fun in this thread, but honestly, if this is something you’re enthusiastic and passionate about then the best of luck to you. I hope you meet the goals you’ve set for yourself and you have fun making the fanfilm. Be sure to post it here when it’s done!

There you go, Dave. You really do resemble Christopher Reeve, and I bet you didn’t consume a single Malteser prior to making that comment.

Good luck Mr. Clark Kent.
And hooray for Daveman. :slight_smile:

So, how many centuries are you planning? Considering the construction of Rome is your standard.

No I’m planning on working on chin excercises for a month and a half

Me when I was 14 in my old costume and as clark

These are nice throwback photos of me.

I’ve been working more on my chin I’ll post pics soon

How long have you been doing Superman cosplay?

I wouldn’t worry too much about your chin. Your chin is fine. Make sure your costume is on point and you’ll be good.

If it’s not too far away, the Superman Celebration in Metropolis, Illinois would be a great place to show off your costume. It’s a bit more like a carnival or county fair than a comic convention but there are always tons of people in Superman cosplay and they tend to have some great guests. It looks like Erica Durance (Lois Lane), Margo Kidder (Lois Lane) and Sarah Douglas (Ursa) will be there this year.

Edit: By the way, that’s Noel Neill down in front just to the right of the banner. When she was alive, she attended just about every Superman Celebration. They’ve since built a statue in her honor.

Metropolis is a total shithole though. Just an awful place to drive to.

Hahaha. You’ve been to Metropolis, Jim? Why on Earth did you go there? Please tell me it wasn’t to see the “Superman Museum”?

Ya, it doesn’t have much going for it. I would recommend staying (and spending most of your time) across the river in Paducah, Kentucky if you go.

I wanted to check out Superman’s butthole.

The Superman museum gave me a rash.

I would love to go there thanks will for saying my chin looks fine.