millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Which superman actor do I look the most like?

Oh you mean me lol

Later I’ll post pics of me with the superman curl practicing for when I style it for when we film our superman fan film superman in Santa cruz

This thread is a clear front runner for thread of the year.

Really thread of the year that’s awesome

I wonder what my face shape is? Someone told it is a triangle face shape

Oh, no, definitely more ovular.

So me and Brandon routh have more of a oval type face shape and Chris Reece has more of a square face

Reeve

Do you have a pic of you in the suit?

Not yet no

Do you at least have the body for it? I hope you’re lifting weights so you don’t look too skinny in it.

Right cause just having the face for it do sent make the whole package I have been lifting I am 6’2 225

… do you own a Superman suit?

How many people on the board own a Superman suit?

(The boss clearly holds the trump card but, apart from him)

I own one it was originally $70.00 I got mine for $40.00

Doesn’t everyone? :wink:

I have two young kids, so the number of superhero costumes I have in the house is into double-figures now. :slight_smile:

I think the closest I get for myself though is having a version of the classic T-shirt knocking about somewhere. And depending on which interpretation of the character you go with, that can count…

I don’t think Brandon Routh has an oval face shape - but you definitely do. You have a pointed chin while as the Superman actors don’t.

If you look at my picture, you’ll see how Ryan Reynolds and I look pretty much exactly the same in terms of facial structure and abs. That’s what you should be striving for.

Ummm…