millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Which incarnation of The Doctor from Doctor Who do I look the most like?

That’s pretty funny maybe that could be in the special features of the movie the doctor gets confused for Superman I could say sorry I don’t have xrray vision I don’t fly but I do have a tardis and a sonic screwdriver. Typical humans always getting confused.

And I’m a time Lord not a kryptonian

Can Kryptonians not be Time Lords? I’ve never watched the show so I have no idea if he’s an alien with powers to regenerate or if he can regenerate because he’s a Time Lord.

The Time Lords are the name of a race from Gallifrey - or at least the ruling class - of whom the Doctor is a member. Regeneration is one of his abilities as a member of that race.

I do like the idea of a Superman/Doctor Who story though. Last year’s Christmas special did something like that and it was a lot of fun.

Reminds me of this.

He can regenerate because he is a time Lord I actually know a guy who looks like Christopher Reeve his name is Chris Dennis.

Maybe he could play a small part where I happen to encounter him when I land on Earth.

A morph of me and Matt.

I’m the alternate eleventh doctor from another timeline.

I play a alternate eleventh doctor

In my fan film

So guys which morph do you like better?

Your lips on Pierce Brosnan’s nose is impressive in its own way.

I think the Matt smith one turned out pretty good too.

It may be a good idea to resize the photos so both halves are closer to the same size.

Yeah I’ll try doing that.

I’m not that familiar with the lore but I don’t think Brosnan was ever Doctor Who.

Are we ready for a Bond spinoff?