millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Which incarnation of The Doctor from Doctor Who do I look the most like?

I think that the important thing with the Doctor is the in the attitude. So I think that you can probably pull of 10 or 11 if you have the right swagger…and possibly a fez if you’re going to be 11. I don’t think how you look is going to be a deal breaker.

Or be like James Bond. Roger Moore didn’t look like Sean Connery. Daniel Craig doesn’t look like either of them. Go your own way.

me with a tweed jacket

Go for it. Own it. Be Fantastic.

A bit smith Esq I think with the hair and jacket

A bit smith Esq with the hair and jacket.

Are you there simon?

Hey there. I’m back (for a bit). It’s getting a bit later here in Ireland.

How are you doing?

maybe you should approach it differently.

Who’s your favourite Doctor?

The hairstyle looks like Matt Smith’s but I agree the face shape isn’t quite the same.

Do you see a slight Matt smith with the hair and jacket.

Don’t worry about face shape. Mike is right: go with who is your favorite. There’s tons of evidence of folks in cosplay that don’t look a thing like the character (physically) but they own it regardless. You can do the same, whether it’s Doctor Who or Superman.

Hey will having the hairstyle is a start

Listen to Mike and Will. Go with your favourite. And enjoy it.

So even though I don’t look exactly like Matt in the face shape I can still cosplay him.

I think so…If you want to, I think you should go for it and enjoy being The Doctor for a bit.

I would love to screen test for the role.

Yeah why not?

Exactly why not even if I don’t get the role at least I could say I screen tested for it.

Also means you wouldn’t have to worry about looking like any previous version of the Doctor … you’d just be your own version.