millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Which incarnation of The Doctor from Doctor Who do I look the most like?

Actually he was in the running to play the Doctor in the tv movie but he was busy playing James bond

Luckily we got Paul mcgann

That’s really interesting. I didn’t know that.

I know that Peter Capaldi turned down the opportunity to audition for the TV movie though.

Yes he did turn it down.

The thing is yes pierce has charisma and is a decent actor but I don’t know how he would bring the quirkiness that the other doctors have.

I guess. We will never know.

He has piercing eyes.

That is true.

Peter Cushing played Dr Who as well, right?

Cushing played a human named Doctor Who, not the Time Lord named The Doctor.

It’s not something that’s discussed.

I’ll discuss it, I love those movies.

Shhhhh, don’t say that type of thing out loud… Are you willing to take on the might of the hardcore-ist of Whovians, they will hear you and rise up like Kroll and destroy us all.

In my headcanon, Bernard Cribbins’ character in Daleks - Invasion Earth 2150 AD is a young Wilf Mott.

I’ve heard a few people say that. In all honesty, wouldn’t it be cool if someone tied all that together and made it cannon by showing someone playing a younger Cushing find the TARDIS after hearing the legend of the Doctor and he just ‘becomes’ him or follows in his footsteps going by the inaccurate stories he’s heard…

In the movies, it’s not the TARDIS, it’s a human-built spacecraft called Tardis. I like to think that Peter Cushing’s character was just this weird coincidence, he had no idea of the Doctor and his TARDIS, and it’s just the biggest case of parallel development ever.

It’s been that long since I seen them I’ve forgotten most of them to be fair. So it wasn’t even a time machine??

No, it was a time machine too, The setup is different, but as soon as Roy Castle is in Tardis the plot latches into a fairly straight remake of the Daleks IN COLOUR

Yeah, I can kind of remember those parts more than the others, so I was confused there.

So basically you’re saying they are to Doctor Who what Man of Steel is to Superman?? :wink: :grinning:

I might give them a watch soon actually if I can.

No, they’re good.