millarworld.tv Comics Creators

What Are You Watching? Infinite Season

My PC was down most of the day (power supply died, luckily Roomie #2 is excellent at some things, like PC repair, and had a spare! One reason he lives yet). So caught this low-budget vehicle to star Vinnie Jones and some vampire types in a thing called The Bleeding. First, it shows why Vinnie cannot carry a movie on his own. Second, if one is going to plagiarize a script, perhaps one could choose one of higher quality than Manos: The Hands of Fate. That’s right, I evoked Manos. It is more modern, so the budget is larger (four, perhaps even low five figures) and the crew seems moderately capable of putting the crap script on the screen. I felt abused.

Ride Along 2. I watched it. I think I smiled a couple of times. I did not find it funny.

I tried to watch ‘Split’ last night but gave up in the first ten minutes. It just felt like it was ten or more years too late. Brilliant, crazy villain, abducted victims, a race against time.

That was fresh for a while but I got bored a few years ago and, it turns out, i’m still bored with it.

The film’s a big hit though, so no-one involved should worry about the few, like me, that aren’t interested.

13 Reasons Why gets mildly better around the 5th episode or so.

We will see where this goes.

Is that the show Christian was going on about? Yeah - he reckons some other author wrote a better book. I can’t remember the bloke’s name though.

It was me.

I WAS THAT AUTHOR!!

There’s only one man alive who can outstare the Hypnotoad.

Maybe two.

Actually, they might be the same person…

Hypnotoad is very mesmerisingly hypnotical. How am I supposed to go back to work nevermind focus on anything else? :dizzy_face:

Hypnotoad is compelling me to agree with Christian.

He’s still alive? :open_mouth:

…or more:

OR WILL WE?!?

Well…

WE HAD BETTER!

This whole “alive” thing is a really difficult concept to grasp, isn’t it? :slight_smile:

What if it doesn’t go anywhere?

… and for that reason, I’m out.

uhh… then…

IT WILL HAVE BEEN SEEN!!

What if after all the going or not going or coming back and meeting itself towards or to the river it wasn’t worth seeing at all?

WHAT THEN?

Uhhh…

IT … uhhh … IT WILL KNOW MY WRATH!!

How will it know the difference? Wasn’t it already feeling your wrath or was it Christian’s because that other mysterious bloke’s book was so much better?

Maybe it already knows your wrath.

Maybe it has been dating your wrath for some time now without your knowledge.