millarworld.tv Comics Creators

What Are You Watching? Infinite Season

Well, you’re in the first twenty-or-so minutes, the ultra violence hasn’t really started yet. Enjoy the tits in the mean time.

They just got squished by a giant head.

I’ve not read the book so I can’t make any judgement as regards the adaptation. They’re definitely no Birdman that’s for sure. Then again, the Raid films are no Birdman either. Maybe if they were directed by John Woo?

Doveman?

What the actual what have you and Tim been watching??

I was trying to guess without scrolling back to check. Still not really any wiser.

I guess I am something. Does that make it a perfect fit for me?

Serious face

“It was” draws breath

spins around

DETERMINED EXPRESSIONOkay I guess!!!

Well, that was unexpected.

It had almost five stars on Netflix. If anything, that should’ve turned us all away without viewing…

I think the star system on Netflix is actually based on what it thinks the user will enjoy, not on user votes.

Explain to me then, how Batman The Motion Picture… had ONE star…

Is it because up is down? Black is white? Trump is president?

:fearful:

I don’t know.

I DON’T KNOW!!!

RUNS AWAY

But then I wouldn’t have been so entertained by your comments. And that is why you’re all here anyway – to entertain me. :slight_smile:

I watched the latest Legion this morning. It feels like a show that’s been made just for me. I’ve been trying to figure out what to watch next that wouldn’t seem mediocre in comparison. Any suggestions?

Good afternoon, freckles.

Don’t run away just yet.

@anders make Tim come back please.

That’s how I felt about The Exorcist. The book is pretty bad but the film strips out all the dumb and silly stuff leaving only the elements from the book that actually worked.

I’ve actually never read The Godfather, but I read another book by Puzo. I wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t much in The Godfather novel that needed to be excised, the biggest problem is that his writing style is pure 100% horse manure.

But yeah, I know what you mean.

Heeere, timmy-timmy-tim-tim, heeere boy.

Heeere, timmyyy

Works for me. Zero Dawn looks amazing. And awwww. Look at that wee face. :heart_eyes: I met a tiny wee pup like that one the other day. He was being carried around in a bag.