millarworld.tv Comics Creators

What are you listening to?

Yup, mine as well.

Whoa. I hadn’t remembered that Dennis Hopper is in this, and the moment he appears really got to me.

It’ll become increasingly strange to watch that video in future years when more and more people in it have gone to the other side of the curtain. Or maybe not strange, maybe just fitting.

It’s a good one - for the work Christmas party a few years back I subbed in the James Dean Bradfield and KT Tunstall version (they cleaned up some of the words you don’t want to hear at a work function).

Sacrilege!

It’s going to be like that horrible Ronan Keating version, isn’t it.

Mostly Autumn always play it at their Christmas gigs (27 days to go!), and they keep all the proper words:

(Quality disclaimer: at this point in the gig the band are probably slightly more drunk than the audience.)

Hang on, the video title doesn’t say it’s the Pogues.

If it were the Pogues, I wouldn’t have needed to qualify with “at this point in the gig” :smiley:

Shane MacGowan would not only be drunker than the audience, he would have drunk more than the entire audience put together.

Y’all voting in the Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall Of Fame?

Vote Early! Vote Often! Vote Daily!

My Choices:

Thank you for voting for:

Devo

John Prine

Stevie Nicks

Todd Rundgren

The Zombies

Just clicky: https://www.rockhall.com/fanvote/

Thank you for voting for:

Devo

John Prine

The Cure

Todd Rundgren

The Zombies

You’re right. Stevie is a lock. Should switch Prine (who doesn’t have a chance) for the Morpheus models.

What? Psyclon Nine has a new album?? And it came out in August??? Must purchase.

I think “blaggart” works as a decent enough sub.

Oooo. Love me some Kool and the Gang. I actually have this one on vinyl. :wink:

His b day today