millarworld.tv Comics Creators

What are you listening to?

I heard this band for the first time last night and they completely blew my mind (as well as my eardrums, probably the loudest gig I’ve ever been to):

We just started the Torah-cycle again, and the first Saturday’s reading is from the start of Genesis until the Flood, so this song was a natural to play after the Sabbath:

A new Coheed & Cambria video with a bonus appearance (and choreography) by Jon Rua of Hamilton fame.

I’ve always wondered how such tiny people make such a huge noise…

They have to be loud to make themselves heard over the stomping of all the giant robots they’ve got over there.

Twee but adorable and catchy, it’s Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros with Home:

This is a really clever arrangement:

Kevin Conroy singing “Am I Blue?” (a fuller length than when he sang it on a certain episode of Justice League Unlimited)

Where you can hear him singing this and other songs:

http://www.realkevinconroy.com/

This just came up on my iTunes list:

Aside from the negative association with the film DELIVERANCE, it is a great tune and one of the more unusual Top 40 Hits of the '70s.

I picked that a time or three when I used to be able to play. Great movie, too.

Because of Atomic Blonde:

I’m a Joe Jackson fan, and this was unexpected.

Yeah. This.

Katy Perry meets Silence of the Lambs.

I always have the feeling that the siliness of THe Lonely Island Songs, Hides a true Complexity and understanding of the genre they are in…

That said.

The Beat is Sick.