millarworld.tv Comics Creators

What are you listening to?

Yep. Actually probably more than they did 10-20 years ago.

Most of the new music I buy is on record. They tend to come with digital downloads. This was a Christmas present.

My mother wants a record player since my grandmother (her mother) gave her some of my Grandfather’s record collection including Meet the Beatles and Simon & Garfunkel’s Bridge Over Troubled Waters and Sounds of Silience.

“4th Chamber” is a serious contender for best Wu-Tang song ever.

Fuck it, I’m gonna make a list–Will’s Top 25 Wu-Tang songs:

1. 4th Chamber
  2. Mighty Healthy
  3. Guillotine (Swordz)
  4. Triumph
  5. Protect Ya Neck
  6. C.R.E.A.M.
  7. R.A.G.U.
  8. Shimmy Shimmy Ya
  9. All That I Got Is You
  10. Run
  11. Criminology
  12. Wise (In The Rain)
  13. Buck 50
  14. Camay
  15. I Can’t Go To Sleep
  16. Verbal Intercourse
  17. After The Smoke Is Clear
  18. Stick Me For My Riches
  19. Wu-Tang: 7th Chamber
  20. Retro Godfather
  21. Liquid Swords
  22. Reunited
  23. Dangerous Grounds
  24. Meth Vs. Chef
  25. Walk Around

The list is heavy Ghostface but he’s by far the most consistent of the bunch so that’s to be expected.

I enjoy the sound. My collection isn’t huge but there’s a lot I like in there. My mom brought me some of my grandpa’s old records last year.

You shouldn’t have much of a problem finding a player these days. They’re available in just about any price range too depending on what you’re looking for. Mine is mid-range player that I got off Kickstarter from Gramovox called the Floating Record Player and has pretty good internal speakers.

She wants a Record/Tape/CD player, which are pretty expensive.

Ah ya. Combos do go up. Do you have a space constraint or could you do it kind of old school with a component rack?

It’s more of a financial issue at this point. Maybe I’ll save my own money and get her a Birthday/Chanukah present next year (Her birthday’s in December, so I could double up, especially since Chanukah 5779/2018 falls on her birthday)

Interesting. I never realized they were still a thing. Looks like there are a handful on Amazon. Some in the $100-$150 range.

Botch - American Nervosa

Because it’s MLK Day:

Yeah, i´m singing this right now.

I really love that “Down to earth” Vibe.

Plus: She is a godess.

Also

After watching the premiere episode of Black Lightning:

Baby driver