millarworld.tv Comics Creators

What are you listening to?

I keep coming back to HGich.T

Best thing to come out of Germany since Kraftwerk

The video and audio are out of sync, but I love this version of “Something” from Macca’s Good Evening New York City CD/DVD.

I :heart: yodelling

I still :heart: yodelling

But it’s obviously better with less rapping and more guitaring:

It’s New Music Monday, and I have been listening to the Strictly Chicken EP (2017) by a young local band called Balter.

It’s original music in the folk tradition. It’s not bad, but I don’t think there’s anything to make them stand out from dozens of similar bands.

Easily one of the best rock songs ever. I love that one. Have you seen this masterpiece?

I promise, you won’t regret watching the whole thing.

edit: The yodeling starts at 9:40

I’ve never heard of them before but they’re excellent. Their sound has a lot in common with Focus, not just the yodelling.

Have you heard Philemon Arthur and The Dung? There’s a semi-persistent rumour saying that it’s two of the guys from Zamla mamma manna.

Never heard of them, but I’ve just been reading about them. It seems remarkable that they could release several records over four decades, win a major award, and still keep their identities secret :open_mouth:

Yeah, that would take some integrity. You’re old enough to be aware of the concept, right? :smiley:

Phil Collins - His tunes just lift my mood. Really hoping I can get to see him on this tour.

He’s playing in Dublin soon with Blondie and Mike and the Mechanics in support. I’m not a big enough fan of the non-Blondie part of the lineup to pay the insane ticket prices for big gigs here, but it’d be a fun night.

@davidm, this was playing on my satellite radio when I was going to my sister-in-law’s house: