Comics Creators

Wanna critique a book?

Hey everyone!

I haven’t been involved in the recent Write Offs because I’ve been busy with a lot of stuff – the main one being producing an anthology book. Like a lot of other people here, I was inspired by the Millarworld contest to write a bunch of short stories. The idea was to pitch them to 2000AD as “Future Shocks”. Well, they weren’t interested so I decided to do something with them instead of letting them just collect dust.

So, yeah, I made my own anthology with the help of several artists that I met off the Millarworld forums. A first draft of the book is done and I was wondering if anyone here would like to give it a look and critique it. Not just read it and say, “This sucks” or “This is good” but to really break it down – is the cover enticing, do you understand the stories, do the fonts look okay, is the order of the stories okay, etc, etc, etc. You can rip me and it to shreds. I welcome brutal honesty.

If anyone (or several people) would be willing to do this, PM or email me and I can send you a link. I can include a “thank you” in the final book if you want.

If anyone has any questions or comments, let me know.