millarworld.tv Comics Creators

VODOU COWBOY...coming soon!

Ladies & gentlemen, boys & girls…put you hands together & welcome the amazingly talented @ArjunaSusini to the Garveyverse with our new creator owned western comic…VODOU COWBOY!

What? You thought I was gonna write a regular western?!

Pfft…yeah, right!

7 Likes

Isn’t that the detective from Cordelia Swift?

1 Like

Ha bloody ha! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Next from the Garvyverse

Voodoo Cowboy teams up with
HighSchool Janitor-Lawyer!!
Space Nurse!!
Lab Assistant Crab Fisherman!!
Orthodontist Detective!!
Plasterer Monk!!
The Kung-Fu Master Masseuse from Madagascar !!

Hang on I’m keeping the last one.

Nice work though buddy good to see you keeping up the momentum.

1 Like

And it’s Garveyverse…spell it right, bitch! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Um pretty sure it should be Gravyverse

1 Like

I just checked my driving license…my name is Garvey…like yours is Abnett! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

2 Likes

Okay so I had to go and check this but I’m pretty sure that in a ridiculous coincidence Arjuna is the artist my book cover agent found for me for my George Apple book and we started working with him last week, so he is working with two Millarworlders right now, how cool is that!

I haven’t talked to him directly, only his agent, but I won’t bring it up. He’s freelance I think, but still, I always think it’s best not to discuss where artists are working with their agents, just in case there’s any issues.

He’s really great, I’m looking forward to getting a copy of this when it comes out.

3 Likes

I’m not gonna spoil anymore until it’s ready, but I couldn’t help but share a sample of @deezoid’s breathtaking colours over @ArjunaSusini amazing art on VODOU COWBOY!

Coming soon!

5 Likes