Continue to progress in Bloodborne. Two more bosses down: Hemwick Witch and Vicar Amelia - neither were too tough, although I'll admit I got caught by the Witches weird creature things, and the Amelia was only "easy" because I had read to use the Numbing mist when she heals, and I brought some support.
Also did the first Chalice Dungeon, which I didn't really enjoy. It's a good distraction from the main game but there isn't much to them. It's nice that the bosses are unique though. I only barely made it through the last one ("Watchdog of the Old Ones").
I have absolutely no idea about the story. I am seriously lost.
From what I can gather:
* You're a "Hunter" which is sort of like some kind of demon-hunter.
* You go to this place Yarnham during the "Hunt".
* The Hunt is some kind of local religious festival.
* Basically everyone starts turning into monsters.
* There are other Hunters here; some are nice and others attack you.
* There's some kind of connection between reality and dreams/nightmares.
I'm sort of waiting for the info-dump which explains exactly what's going on.
EDIT: I'm planning on taking on the Hypogean Gaol next though, but it seems like quite a tough area.