millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Video Game News

I’d planned a Superhero Dojo episode around it so now i have to postpone that too. Though it does give me time to dress up properly as a cowboy for it if it’s early next year

How long do you take to get dressed? :slight_smile:

Haha indeed.

I also have costuming to sort for a Legion special and a GOT one (but GOT one i may be able to get from the actually GOT wardrobe, I’m currently working on that).

This is a really fascinating read about what went wrong during Mass Effect Andromedia’s development.

Wow. What a shit show. That was a painful read.

I can’t say I’m surprised.

I’ve recently started it, but the game is hell-bent on knee-capping itself every chance it gets.

With a bit more polish and time it could have realised its potential - like including a DA:I / W3 style minimap!

I know @Bruce is going to be happy about this.

Seriously though, this sounds great. I love that level and the changes / updates / new stuff sounds like great additions.

You can see some of it here.

With the remaster Wipeout: Omega collection out, it now turns out this mad love letter to the future racer genre is coming to PS4 / XB1 for September:

The footage is PC, if they can replicate it on PS4, the console will be doping well as it looks truly insane, in a good way.

EDIT: Amazon has just done a big price drop on Horizon Zero Dawn - down to £29.99!

Wolfenstein 2 trailer. The first game was solid so looking forward to what looks like more of the same.

Cuphead comes out September 29th! Finally!

I just tried to edit my post but managed to delete it, so this thread is going to be very confusing for people now. :slight_smile:

Why?

See what I mean.