Nintendo emailed me asking to do a survey earlier and it had some pretty interesting questions, such as:
* Were you satisified with your Nintendo Wii?
* How likely are you to buy a Switch at £279
* Which bits of this Switch advert do you like?
* How likely are you to buy at Switch for £279
* Do you think any of these game should be bundled with the console?
* Seriously, do you reckon you'll buy a Switch for £279?
* Ok, how much would you actually pay for it?
On the one hand, it's good to know they're reacting to the backlash about price, bundles and games, on the other hand, the console launches in a MONTH. They really should have sorted this ages ago.