millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Video Game News

20% chance? Clearly a fake as that’s far too generous for a loot box.

2 Likes

I completely missed this when it was released unto the world. Trailer for the upcoming Blacksad adventure game.

I’m really not convinced by the choice for Blacksad’s voice. I always read him as having a smooth, rich baritone. The studio it’s coming from doesn’t have an amazing track record either, so I’m not holding my breath on this being good, but I live in hope.

3 Likes

How is this is a real thing?

Not just the game, but the actual racing. So weird seeing a typical looking racing driver at the seat of an articulated lorry.

In the early 2000s the fastest growing sport was lawnmower racing.

1 Like

New joy-con colours!

The yellow is actually a pre-existing one, from ARMS, previously sold in a matched pair. But the other three colours are new. I might go for purple and orange.

2 Likes

Holy fucking shit, a Blacksad game?

edit: I looked at the trailer. Looks like shit compared to the comics. I mean, that watercolour art, the general tone of the stories, as you said Martin, the voice of Blacksad.

This looks like shit.

This post was a rollercoaster.

4 Likes

I aim to pleeeeeeeaaaaaarrrrrghhhh!

1 Like

Looks a bit linear but pretty playable.

better than the trailer but not enough to buy a new system for it(PS5)

I don’t think that the case is it? Is it not getting released in April-ish?

PS5 is in the upper corner of the screen

PS5 is not out til late 2020, it’s getting released on PS4 first I think.

ok i just saw PS5 in the upper corner and thought that it was that system it was running on.

Maybe they are running footage from it but I can’t see it being much different graphics wise on PS4. I think the main selling point of PS5 is more upping the virtual reality graphics and specs.

It doesn’t look as much fun as the Marvel Lego games.

195mn1z1o4qtggif

3 Likes

You’re saying this like it’s a bad thing.

2 Likes

It’s on my bucket list of motorsports to see live.

Do you even need to do that now that you can play a realistic sim in your living room?!

Yeah I thought the big difference was that it supports 8k TVs.

Which is all well and good, although I don’t even have a 4k TV yet and don’t have a strong desire to get one, and I can’t possibly be alone there.

4 Likes