millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Tonight's Clinton V Trump Debate

My Spider-sense tells me historians will be talking about tonight’s TV conflict in 50 years time, even when the apes are ruling us and Wall-E’s blue-prints are being constructed.

This is the official thread. I can’t wait to wake up tomorrow and read it!!

MM

Funnily enough I’ve only just said the same thing to my wife 5 mins ago.

I want to stay up and watch it but I’ve been drinking and I’m up early for work in the morning; guaranteed hangover if I’m not sleeping by 11.30.

I wish I took the day off work to watch it.

I’m not sure I can stomach watching it. This has been a particularly vile election cycle and I just want it to be over.

Given the turns this election has taken since Friday, I figure this debate ain’t gonna be pretty. I will catch up on the news in the morning.

You know Shawshank Redemption, when Andy Dufrane decides to finally escape. After 19 years in prison. After countless assaults. After weeks in solitary. After years of being raped, and years of endless digging. He makes his move. And in that last part he has to crawl through a river of piss and shit 5 football fields long in a tiny pipe.

I think tonight is like that for Hillary Clinton. Years and years of being mocked and hated, every bit of nastiness and venom thrown against her, and her in turn doing things and being a person I imagine she never thought she would have become. And now, so close to the goal she’s had in mind for decades, she has to put up with tonight.

I’m not saying Hillary is a saint, but I do think she wants to be President to help people. And I can’t say I’ll enjoy watching her most personal moments dredged up once again for the entire world to gawp at because a idiot man child can’t choose to lose with dignity.

I am preparing my dinner while waiting for it…

So Trump has just said, “Just words, folks.” So, if words don’t matter: the facts he presents don’t matter. If that is both his offence and defence – why even bother listening to anything else he has to say in the debate?

Holy crap - this man is a crazy person.

Did someone whisper in Trump’s earpiece to cling on to that chair for dear life in order to prevent himself from lurking behind her like Jaws or something?

Listening to Trump is so painful

Hes clearly shitting himself.

Is that what he’s sniffing for?

Yeah, but when I listen to Hillary all I hear is “blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Donald Trump is aweful blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah my opponent is a liar blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Khan blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Obamacare.”

Trump, “I’m all for alternative energy including wind.”

I’m trying really hard to view this as a proper debate but wind is all I hear coming from Trump. I’m thinking more Swiss Army Man movie than potential President.

Instead of watching the debate, I’m watching The Strain because I prefer my bloodsuckers to be entertaining.

It’s okay, you heard the most important part.

Well, I knew that already, and yet I’m still voting for him.

Neh, it’s not my country he’s going to let a bunch of idiots run for him, knock yourself out.

Then you really weren’t listening to what was being said.

This went out internationally?

omigawd.

i am sooooo sorry.

:sob:

Trump’s going to hit on “media bias” and hit hard. Gonna be a fun week.