millarworld.tv Comics Creators

The Trades Thread - Hardcovers, Graphic Novels, and More

That’s one I keep meaning to read.

Because we cant see his dick?

Dealer Alert

Starting to look like there’s been a stealth rise or, perhaps accurately, a change to discount calculation on hardback trades as Books Etc discounts for the Moon Knight OHC by Lemire and Smallwood is around 25%, while X-Men: Wedding of Cyclops & Phoenix OHC is at 29%, far less than previous, which puts the volumes at around £22 and £70 respectively!

This is an opportunity for the SpeedyHen:
Moon Knight by Lemire and Smallwood OHC - with 8% code - £17.65

As to how it’ll affect volumes in the future, no way to say, might be a one-off, but if not it could be buying paperbacks will become more cost-effective. I’ve been steadily reducing my OHC purchases, so this’ll only encourage that.

Yeah, I’ve had that Moon Knight OHC on at Speedyhen ever since the code went up. They still haven’t sent mine out though.

Yeah, they seem to be having stock aggro - I’m confident they’ll send it, just not sure when.

I might borrow your technique of getting an order in for a delayed item and then using in the future, as with the 8%, the second Southern Bastards hardback can be got for under £16.

Well, wasn’t expecting this today. Pity somebody’s defaced it with a red pen :wink:

That really is a superb cover, though. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

Refund

16 of 100??

Well now I know where I stand.

No dedication?!?

Well I hear you wife is pretty great so I’ll let that one go.

NO DICKS SCRIBBLED ON MY COPY?!?

That’s the last straw Garveface!!

Hey, come on. Anyone who’s a mere two places behind me must be pretty damn awesome :wink:

Your getting the panda Dave

Dealer Alert

A return to form for Books Etc:

Koshchei the Deathless - Books Etc - £10.24

And now they have. :slight_smile:

It’s a great run, can’t wait to reread it in OHC.

Oh what a magnificent creature you are. And only £62.50 / $81.91 US
RRP $125

Holy crap. The whole trilogy in one book? How thick is that?

It’s not all of it; there’s an Earth X: Omega coming. I think this one is most of the first two series.

As a die hard x-fan the intros and back matter opened me up to the rest of the marvel universe.

This was my guide book

My copy of X-Men: Wedding of Cyclops and Phoenix OHC arrived today and it’s the last piece in a string of volumes that go from 1991 to 1996. It’s also, for a pleasant surprise, a decent quality volume - Marvel have resisted their usual tendencies on this one.

Ooh, I want that one. What’s the best going rate on it, Ben?