millarworld.tv Comics Creators

The Toy Thread

STE GE Impactor

Mirage

Jetfire

Omega Supreme and Countdown

Jetfire has a feature where deluxe-sized toys can attach to him to simulate scenes in the cartoons where he carried members of the Autobots externally as he flew, and omega supreme comes with 6 weapon effects like the ones the battle masters have. It’s possible all six are stacked as a single big one in the test shot of robot mode

These BW Masterpieces break my heart. They look so good, but they’re so damn expensive (Dinobot was like $300) that I can never afford any of them (I somehow managed to get the Primal they did first, but nothing since). And they never get KOed to a reasonable price like the other Masterpieces.

Courtesy of Reddit:

STE GE Cybertron Optimus/Galaxy Convoy

Red Alert

Springer

Thundercracker

Definitely going to get Red Alert and Thundercracker.

I might get Springer. I wish they wouldn’t do that silly battle damage effect paint scheme though.

The japanese ones don’t have that apparently.

That springer and Prime are defo on my pickup list.
Loving red alerts AXE

Have you seen it in person? It works pretty well IMO

The axe looks like Prowl’s weapon, held by the barrel. Interesting to see if they’re mixing weapons or if it’s a placeholder.

Now this I will definitely try and get!

That’s fantastic.

These are amazing!

Some STE GE photos from Toy Fair

Video detailing Jetfire’s features

If you don’t want to watch 5 minutes of video, key points are:

• There’s a trapdoor in his backpack which open as you fold up the chest and hides the head seamlessly.
    *The plane mode cockpit opens up, and you can remove the panel inside to make space that a Titan or Prime Master can sit in.
  • The fingers are poseable, and a 5mm hole flips out when you close them up
  • The faction logo on his non-armoured chest flips around to reveal an Autobot or Decepticon insignia.
  • The helmet for his armoured mode is concealed in his armour chestplate
  • He comes with 6 weapon effects that can be stacked together or used separately.
  • there are 4 handles on the undercarriage of his jet that can be folded down to have other characters hang out of

Jetfire looks awesome.

I’m really impressed with Omega Supreme. He looks fantastic.

If you were insane enough to but multiple Omegas Supreme you can connect up the tracks to make a quote-unquote superhighway. And it looks like the connection points can connect up with the ramps from Titans Return Blaster, Soundwave, Fortress Maximus and Trypticon. So you can make a big city space, if you have the room.

Liked for the use of “Omegas Supreme” :wink: