millarworld.tv Comics Creators

The Toy Thread

http://nerdist.com/dc-comics-bombshells-toy-fair-2017/

From Toy Fair.

Nautica as a (very slight) redeco of Blurr is odd, but sold. Loving the look of Overlord too

Nautica just feels a bit too masculine for me, the head mainly. Hopefully it’ll look better in a better photo.

Overlord though. :heart_eyes:

New Usagi figure from the Turtles toyline.

http://toynewsi.com/ig.php?mode=view&album=2017_New_York_Toy_Fair%2FPlaymates_Toys&pic=00_Usagi+Yojimbo.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0&sl=28352

Not going to bother with Windblade, I’m happy with the Generations one

Twin Twist: YES

Overlord!

Blitzwing and Octane, surprising nobody:

Seaspray

Trypticon

Siege on Cybertron box set

Magnus Prime (basically a Hasbro version of Ginrai, apparently)

Tidal Wave

Metalhawk!

Pounce!

Thunderwing’s head!

Chaos on Velocitron box set:

Quickswitch:

G2 Optimus Prime:

Nautica:

Fastlane:

Rodimus Prime’s head!

[quote=“Lorcan_Nagle, post:590, topic:42, full:true”]
Rodimus Prime’s head![/quote]
I feel like this should be a generic exclamation in common use, like Gordon Bennett! or Jesus Christ!, to express shock or surprise.

Rodimus Prime’s Head!

Rodimus cold dead optics are judging you.

Winners here are overload and teeny Seaspray.

Loving how great the Legends. Figures have been.

Topspin and twintwist are a must have.

And those clones look to.have a very G1 Transformation. Nice to see them make an appearance. Hope they do other two.

Has Quickswitch only got the one alt mode?

No, he’s the full six, he’s just a repaint and new head for Six Shot.

Is thinderwing just a head then?

Yeah, the box sets are one each of a Leader, a Voyager, a Deluxe, a Legend and a Titan Master. The Rodimus head is die-cast according to TFU, so presumably Thunderwing’s is as well.

Not a huge one for action figures but this upcoming Batman vs Joker Alien set from NECA is pretty cool.

NECA is extremely excited to reveal the first in new series of action figure 2-packs inspired by classic comic book mash-ups! The first release in the “Versus” line comes from the 1997 Batman/Aliens comic book mini-series co-published by DC Comics and Dark Horse. In it, Batman faces strange new Aliens produced using DNA from some of Arkham Asylum’s deadliest inmates. The set includes two brand new, comic book based figures, both with over 30 points of articulation. Batman features a fabric cape, and the “Joker” Alien has a bendable tail. Window box packaging.

Tease reveal of a Masterpiece BW Dinobot!

There’s the kind of thing that has me considering going back and getting masterpiece Primal and Cheetor

It’s reminded me that I need to try and pick up Cheetor (which seems to have been delayed from last month but has shot beyond the initial pre-order prices of £50).

I’m hoping they’ll do some Preds next, as Dinobot completes the original Axalon crew (Takara are keen to present the Generations Rhinox and Rattrap alonside the MPs). I wouldn’t say no to an MP Airazor though (and I suspect Tigatron’s an inevitability).