Iron Hammer and Iron Lantern
Fan art by Naratani
The characters of Warren Ellis jam
Jam art by: Scott Ewen (for Spider Jerusalem), Eric Schock (for Captain Mahr Vehl), Logan Ganshirt (for Lazarus Churchyard), Karl Savage (for Desolation Jones), André Renaud Jr. (for Emily Crowe), Joel Lolar (for Elsa Bloodstone), Kiran, AKA Blaw81 (for Midnighter), Jesse Munoz (for Apollo; line art), Rian Miller (for John Horus) and Saša Bralic (for Jakita Wagner).
Echoes of Captain Marvel (SHAZAM!)
Art by Alex Ross
For those couldn’t guess it
- Captain Marvel and Billy Batson
- Multiple versions of of Captain Marvel and Billy Batson from multiple media.
Mary Marvel Captain Marvel Jr., Mar-Vell, Genis-Vell (and Rick Jones), Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers
- Marvelman/Miracleman, Thunder (from The Legion of Super-Heroes, the Shazam powered character of the 31st Century), Prime (Ultraverse), Dial H for H.E.R.O. (Robby Reed)
- Captain Super (from Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths), Max Tennyson and Ben Tennyson (from Ben 10), The Fly, Ultraman (Toku Heroes), He-Man and Battle-Cat (Prince Adam and Cringer), Hoppy the Marvel Bunny, Thunderbunny, OMAC, Mar-Vell (Earth X)
- Mighty Mightor, Thundergirl (Big Bang Comics), Mighty Man (Big Bang Comics), Shazzan (60s cartoon), Thor (And Donald Blake), Etrigan the Demon, Captain Triumph
- Pureheart the Powerful (Archie Andrews) Superior, Mighty Isis, The Infinity Man (The Forever People), Adam Warlock, the Gentleman and Tillie Armstrong (Astro City)
He looks a good fit for marvel
He just signed an exclusive with them.
Yeah, saw that in the marvel thread - his art really suits the modern marvel style I think
Giant Generator (wrap around variant cover for the final issue of Black Science)
Art by Andrew C. Robinson
Inside the House of Ideas (from Avengers: No Road Home #10)
Art by Sean Izaakse (Pencils & inks) and Marcio Menyz (colours)
Wow! I’m hoping that the book isn’t actually a crossover though.
I don’t think it’ll ever happen, Rick Remender wants to show all of his indie comics he’ve been worked on from Image Comics just for fun and reminding us those are his babies.
Reminds me of that great Kick-Ass/Nemesis/Superior cover from years ago.
50th Anniversary of the X-Men
The twelve X-Men 50ᵗʰ anniversary variant covers interlock to form a giant poster
All poster variant artists by:
- Walter Simonson and Jason Keith on 1980s X-Factor [Savage Wolverine #6 (June 12, 2013)]
- David López and Morry Hollowell on Strom’s X-Women [Wolverine Vol. 4 #11 (November 13, 2013)]
- Arthur Adams and Jason Keith on New Mutants [All-New X-Men Vol. 1 #20 (December 18, 2013)]
- Nick Bradshaw and Jason Keith on Wolverine and the X-Men [All-New X-Men Vol. 1 #7 (February 6, 2013)]
- Neal Adams and David Curiel on 1970s the X-Men [Uncanny X-Men Vol. 3 #10 (August 14, 2013)]
- Phil Noto on Rick Remender’s Uncanny X-Force [Uncanny X-Force Vol. 2 #12 (October 9, 2013)]
- Chris Bachalo and Tim Townsend on Generation X (All-New X-Men Vol. 1 #6 [January 16, 2013])
- Whilce Portacio, Cam Smith & Andres Mossa on 1990s X-Men [Cable and X-Force Vol. 1 #8 (May 15, 2013)]
- Salvador Larroca and Frank G. D’Armata on X-Treme X-Men [Uncanny X-Force Vol. 2 #11 [September 11, 2013]] ]
- Stuart Immonen, Wade Von Grawbadger & Marte Gracia on 1960s the X-Men [All-New X-Men Vol. 1 #8 (March 6, 2013)]
- Joe Madureira and Jason Keith on Age of Apocalypse/Earth-295’s X-Men [X-Men Vol. 4 #1 (May 29, 2013)]
- Clay Mann and David Curiel on Age of X/Earth-11326’s Mutant Resistance [Wolverine and the X-Men Vol. 1 #33 (July 24, 2013)]
Poster touch-up coloring by: Jason Keith
Sweet jebus, it took me like 3 hours to do research and edit correctly on each issues, artist credits and release dates.
X-Men: Regenesis - Cyclops’ Blue Team (teaser variants)
left to right: Generation Hope #13 (2011) | X-Men Vol. 3 #20 (2011) | Uncanny X-Men Vol. 2 #1 (2011) | New Mutants Vol. 3 #33 (2011)
Art by Dale Keown (Pencils & inks) and Jason Keith (colours)
X-Men: Regenesis - Wolverine’s Gold Team (teaser variants)
left to right: Uncanny X-Force Vol. 1 #19 (2011) | Wolverine and the X-Men Vol. 1 #1 (2011) | X-Men: Legacy Vol. 1 #259 (2012) | X-Factor Vol. 1 #230 (2012)
Art by Nick Bradshaw (Pencils & inks) and Morry Jay Hollowell (colours)
Last Man Standing: Hellboy Vs. Spawn
VS. match pin-up from Wizard Magazine #122 (November 1, 2001)
Artist by Mike Mignola
Marvel heroes and villains original triple-panel covers for Wizard Magazine #42 (February 1, 1995)
Artist by Alex Ross