millarworld.tv Comics Creators

The Sports Thread

No but they are the same team that struggled in the regular season and nearly lost to Indiana. The Toronto series was the exception, not the rule.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the series came back to Boston 2-2 though.

I hope that happens, the crowing from Celtics fans is tiresome. They’re still going on about beating LeBron 10 years ago.

I wonder if Houston can remember how to beat the Warriors for the rest of their series or if they’re going to screw it up again. If they can steal a home game from them it’ll make the series very interesting. Though I suspect the Warriors will win both their home games. It’s amazing how much home court can matter.

Who is bragging about beating Lebron ten years ago? That is ridiculous.

The media seems to have already penciled the Celtics into the next round. I don’t like it. The Cavs haven’t even played a home game yet.

Football history made yesterday by Celtic, winning the domestic treble for a second consecutive year.

This Celtic team are nowhere near some of the hype that surrounds it, mostly from our own fans - as we will see in the champions league, of ee get thru the 4 qualifiers.

However it is still a remarkable achievement

Truth be told shouldn’t they have won it more in the years Rangers were sent down to the lower reaches?

There is an argument for that, yes, definitely.

However it’s not an easy thing to do, even if your resources are greater than the rest of the league - it means no slip up in the cups at all.

If rangers sign a couple of decent players next season and Dembele leaves Celtic it could be a lot closer next season.

Rodgers is overrated and he thinks his players are better than what they are, specifically Forrest, Griffiths, Boyata, Rogic, Mcgregor and Lustig - who have let Celtic down continually over the years when the chips were down.

Dembele raises the team well above its level