millarworld.tv Comics Creators

The perfect actor for the perfect superhero movie!

Is there a way to post more than one image at a time? I couldn’t find an answer to this anywhere. I was about to post some actor images I made.

Are you looking to upload them or hotlink? If you’re uploading just do it one at a time, putting a line break between each one to better format the post. If they’re on another website just post the address on separate lines.

I just wanted to post about 6 images in one post. I’ve decided to just make collages of each character. That way, I can just make one post at a time. I’m shockingly bad with technology. Thanks, though!

On the other side of the fight, Michael Keaton is a pretty terrific choice for The Vulture. You sorta need a guy like that to make such an odd character work.

Of course, the villains are generally more attractive roles in the traditional superhero movie.

No worries, PM me if you need any help

Yeah, I’m looking forward to his portrayal. I read that Raimi was planning on using Malkovich for The Vulture in Spider-Man 4. Don’t know if that’s true or not.

Thanks!

So here are some of my Joker choices.

My only criticism is that out of all of them, I think O’toole is the only one who could tell a proper joke, but I could never imagine him really laughing.

Good point. I think I was mainly going for creepiness, which isn’t enough. Although I think O’Toole and Smith would hit all the right notes. Especially when I think of O’Toole in The Ruling Class.

Ben Mendelsohn would be a good Gordon for a Crime Syndicate Commissioner Gordon. However, I’ve never seen him play a good person.

Which means he might be perfect for the new version of DC heroes in the movies.

I’m sure Mendelsohn is fully capable of playing a good person.

But it wouldn’t be any fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, though, some actors really connect with certain roles. Russell Crowe could play a put-upon wimpy guy, but he really connects with loud alpha male types. Mendelsohn’s great at crafty damaged types who think they are smarter than they are and really want to hurt people.

I give you Russell Crowe as Jeffrey Wigand in The Insider. He was terrific in it.

Why wouldn’t it be any fun? I’m not talking about casting for any of the existing films. Just imaginary films. I am not a fan of MOS, BVS, or SS and I’m only saying that because I got the impression that maybe you were thinking that I meant that I was casting for the current films. (I’m also not aiming to turn this into a back and forth over the DCEU films.):slight_smile:

My pick for Sabretooth once upon a time:

That is awesome! Maybe he could pair up with my childhood X-Men cast…

From bits and pieces, I’d firmly say no.

But the guys are right when they say he might be doing alright with Superior, with the idea of a kid in a big body. He does have a kind of naive enthusiasm. I don’t think, on the other hand, that he could play whatshisname, the actor who’s playing Superior in the movies in the book.