millarworld.tv Comics Creators

The Music Thread

Coldplay
Travis
The Beastie Boys
New Kids on the Block
Billy Joel
The Rolling Stones

Nope, saw them at the wonderfully named Shepton Mallet Showering Pavilion when I was about 15.

The answer was Moby, never seen him perform.

3 Likes

I’m going with Travis as they seem the most likely band you would have seen. Reverse psychology and all that.

1 Like

The Doors
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Bruce Springsteen
Bob Dylan & The Band
Jethro Tull
Queen

I saw Travis in Sydney on their Invisible Band tour (their last big album).

I’m guessing Queen as I don’t think they’d have played as many gigs in your part of the world as the others.

Mmm-hmm :smirk:

http://www.bathandwestshowground.com/venue-hire/exhibition-halls/showering-pavilion

1 Like

Huh. Not what I expected. I was assuming a Victorian building that was originally used for purposes related to public cleanliness for the working classes :smiley:

I’m guessing the Beasties

Saw them at the Big Day Out festival in 2005.

1 Like

Queen at the Inglewood Forum.

1 Like

The Doors
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Inglewood Forum (as a trio)
Bruce Springsteen - Hollywood Bowl, Survival Sunday II (was backstage with him)
Bob Dylan & The Band - Inglewood Forum, may be one of the lighters on the album cover (Before the Flood Bob Dylan and The Band Live)
Jethro Tull - Best last-minute-entry $4 I ever say. Passion Play. Forum.
Queen - As mentioned, also the Forum.

Which leaves - The Doors. No, never saw them at the Whiskey, or Filthy McNasty’s. Was under an admonition to not ever enter a club or never drive again. Funny part is I ended up hanging out with Robbie Krieger a couple weekends at a mutual friend’s home. Weird how things turn out. Didn’t see the Doors, but played with Krieger and a couple of guys from Tower of Power; who opened my first big concert - CCR - at the Forum.

And that’s the story of my life.

3 Likes

We are talking BvS, not MoS image

1 Like

Damn, I would have loved to see the Doors live. That must be quite an experience.

My list:

Anthrax
Ice-T and Bodycount
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Pixies
U2

1 Like
1 Like