millarworld.tv Comics Creators

The Iron Fist TV thread! Spoilers abound!

Well, until there’s an official announcement, I’m not buying the Loki & Scarlett Witch series… so IF still looks good.

Yeah, I’m taking this one with a grain of salt, too. But it may still turn out to be true - Iron Fist has some name recognition now, and Disney might just decide he could be a nice addition to their streaming. I doubt it’d be a solo series, but as a team effort maybe?

(In truth, I’d like them to cancel Cage, too, and just put those four characters together in a Heroes for Hire series.)

Disappointed. Hoping “Heroes For Hire” becomes a real thing. Honestly, that would be even better than a third season.

I remember reading a statement from someone on Netflix hinting at that possibility… so let’s hope they greenlight it…

Although I suppose it’ll also depend on the actors’ schedules and whatnot…

Netflix continues to use industry jargon, although now it is becoming clear this is inadequate at least. They and others are not quite movie studios and not quite broadcast television, yet need the same folks to do similar jobs and thus use familiar language. “Not going to produce a 3rd season” does not have the semantic impact of “cancelled”. This is how lawyers make money.

Wait, so he didn’t say “Oh God this is terrible my career is over I wish I had never taken this role I just don’t know what to do now please I’ll take any job now just cast me in anything!”?

How unusual.

You have to read between the lines to see him say that.