millarworld.tv Comics Creators

THE ETHER IS COMING...soon

not Ether
THE Ether!

meh, ether or

Ha!

@DIZEVEZ Those pages are amazing.

I’m definitely on board. This drip feed of pages is going to build up to a feverish crescendo where we all becoming ravening beasts like in 28 Days Later and roam the streets looking for copies of The Ether…Or is that all part of @mattgarvey1981’s plan :thinking:

Cannot confirm or deny anything about my plan :smiling_imp:

WOW!
The most vivid and descriptive compliment ever!!!

Got to say, that cover posted on Oct 25 is gorgeous. An iconic look.

Love it.

Though shouldn’t that be “An inhuman” in the second panel.

Very true, Sir.
Was going for the cockney can’t speak correct English like what you does! :wink:
But outta context it just looks like I can’t spell! :frowning:
So, I changed it BECAUSE IM TIRED OF EXPLAINING IT! :joy:

See! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So, the Ether #1 has now been sent out to a few trusted individuals for proof reading…:grimacing:

Can not wait to hear what they think!!

excited!!

Just sent you a couple of screen shots on twitter :blush:

so far so good!

The initial feedback is in from my proof readers…and this lot doesn’t pull any punches…if they don’t like something they tell me…its why i trust them…(some from this very own forum)
THEY ALL LOVED IT…and i am seriously over the moon…they all couldn’t say enough nice things about over very own art superstar, @DIZEVEZ…So, HUGE thank you Diz for helping bring our comic to life! :smiley:They all also said that the story wasn’t too shabby too…some were very surprised at how dark i could go…especially when you compare it to stuff like CHUNKS…so that pleased me too.
so, we will be going to print…VERY SOON!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT.
I love this forum sooooo much!

That looks bloomin’ amazing. Fantastic character design, and great use of lighting in the street behind him when he comes in the window.

Also, that Milligan cover is a brilliant gag.

check your inbox :wink:

Thanks so much Michael!! Means a lot coming from you!!

Aaaaaaaaaaand I’m taking orders…