millarworld.tv Comics Creators

The Cola Wars! Pepsi vs Coke!

I don’t drink a lot of soda but I do like Pepsi Max on rare occasions.

Anime has taught me that Pepsi is better.

https://www.caffeineinformer.com/death-by-caffeine

I was sure Todd would have a Cracked article about this.

Hello. My name is Todd. :confused:

http://www.cracked.com/article_17174_yogurt-pepsi-14-horrifying-soft-drinks-around-world.html

Weird Japanese soda is awesome, boo fake Todd!

Your…

Your face is weird booooo fake news awesome Japanese soda!

Yours insincerely,

Todd-ish. :dizzy_face:

Wait now you are fake Tim!

My face isn’t that weird. Here is me. I may or may not be in the bathroom at a punk show.

Who’s playing?

First time at the glory hole?

Nobody famous. A longtime friend of mine is headlining a trans punk night in Brooklyn.

Cool.

I can taste the difference (as a kid though, I also used to be able to tell different coloured Smarties by taste alone, so …)

Pepsi Max > Coke Zero

Ronnie is right though:

(My fridge at work is full of these)

What is extra about the XTRA version?

I presume from the small text that it’s a zero sugar version like Coke Zero.

Looks like it:

Yeah, it’s their updated sugar-free version, the equivalent of Pepsi Max or Coke Zero, compared to Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke. Tastes more like the original, no calories.

I can sometimes get the zero sugar version which is different to that.

It could be the ‘manly’ version which I believe was the main reason for Coke Zero, a lot of men didn’t want to buy ‘diet’ drinks.

Edit: Okay Mike answered that as I was typing. :smile:

The last time I was in Edinburgh I spotted a WH Smith’s in the airport which had a wall dedicated just to Irn Bru.

Thanks for clarifying that while I was asleep, Lorcan. I had assumed everyone knew how to read column headings and to compare the per 100ml listings. The Coke nutrition is off a large bottle rather than a can, which is why it has a 250ml serving rather than 330ml.

And much like Dave, I don’t drink San Pellegrino because it has less sugar and I think it’s therefore healthier or anything, it’s just a nice, equally (un)healthy, alternative to cola.