millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Television News & Miscellany

Meh.

It was wearing thin.

I tried a few times to watch it but just couldn’t get into it. On paper, it should have been right up my alley. In execution though, I just didn’t connect with it.

I love the original Police Squad series that lasted 6 episodes before it was canceled. It was great but it would have gotten tedious very quickly had it gone on longer.

Laughing as the Zim you reference is not what came up in me poor head. No, I go Sergeant (later Private) Zim from Starship Troopers.

You see my quandary!

What about the holy nobility of Pvt. Sugar Watkins?

Oh my god…

I’ve literally just only got this now.

Test Pilot - Test Episode - Pilot Episode

30 years it has taken this penny to drop!

Stephen has been wanting a shot at ANW for a couple of years. I find it bloody hilarious he’s on a “celebrity edition”!

It didn’t the last time they went on strike.

But did it work? The Strike, I mean.

I believe so. I don’t remember the final agreement that brought them back to work at this point though.

Damn!!!

Simply marvelous news for acolytes of Amy Sherman-Palladino: Amazon is moving forward with the Gilmore Girls creator’s dramedy The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, handing the very well received project an unprecedented two-season series order.

The pilot was good; I’ll definitely watch more.

I hadn’t heard of this, but I just watched the pilot on Amazon and it was, after a slow start, very good. If I’ve still got Amazon Prime then, I’ll definitely give it a go.

10 episodes?

They’re never going to learn.

@Lorcan_Nagle, I COMMAND YOU TO WATCH THIS NOW!!!

Okey dokey