millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Television News & Miscellany

There is very little information about the format of the new series, which is still in the beginning stages of development. Per Comedy Central, the show “will look to embrace and define the chaos of our country by channeling Klepper’s steadfast attitude that institutions are to be trusted less than the lies of the mainstream media. He’ll surround himself with a hand-picked team of contributors contractually obligated to reinforce his singularly correct world view.”

Crook had said he didn’t know if he wanted to make any more after S2; I’m glad it’s coming back.

Fantastic News!!!

Samurai City rip off!! :grinning:

I guess they need to film it all before the kids get too old.

That’s good.

I wonder if does well enough if they might do something with the prequel novels or the Beatrice Letters.

I never read the letters, but an All the Wrong Questions prequel could be good.

It’s alright.
It would make for a good Netflix original film, since it’s not much on plot but does wrap some stuff up post-finale.

I’m gonna sing the doom song!

Doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom

If I am elected, Dib’s head will be removed and filled with salted nuts!

And all prisoners will be put in a ROOM WITH A MOOSE!!!

Go home and shave your giant head of smell with your bad self!

Zim taught me everything I know about people management.

And organ harvesting to be more human?

As a lawyer, I advise me against saying anything that may further implicate me in any wrongdoings.

This is the best news. Makes me happy. It’s such a gentle, sweet-natured show.

I had to expand which post you were replying to then, as I thought you might have been talking about Zim,

Well, I might have been talking about Zim. GIR was very endearing.