millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Television News & Miscellany

Hell yes!

Yey!

I didn’t even know there was a first movie :open_mouth:

I’m going to have to track that down…

I think they mean sequel to the tv show, not sequel to another movie.

Ohhh now it makes sense.

The’re using the Marvel trade system of numbering.

There was a TV movie last year.
It’s a sequel to that.

I’ve not watched any of the previous web series. Any one know if they’re decent enough to warrant anticipation of this?

Adult Swim’s debuted on All 4 today. It’s a disappointing light catalogue. All of Venture Bros (so I’m going to go through all that and watch the new series soon) but only a handful of other shows and only three of the 8 or 9 seasons of Robot Chicken (plus the specials), which is odd. No Space Ghost, no Titan Maximus, no Birdman (was really hoping for the recent special). Hopefully it’ll be expanded in the near future.

I watched the Prime Wars ones, and they certainly were 30 short episodes of Transformers.

College freshman Jack Morton joins a fabled secret society, The Order, where he is thrust into a world of magic, monsters and intrigue. As Jack goes deeper, he uncovers dark family secrets and an underground battle between werewolves and the magical dark arts.

A new Netflix Original Series about a magic order, called The Order. I’m sure there’s nothing else planned that will make this confusing!

I read that and initially thought it was just a slight name change for The Magic Order.

Maybe that series will end up being renamed to avoid confusion. I agree it’s distractingly close otherwise.

The Order is airing in three weeks, so that’s not changing. The Magic Order could change, like The Secret Service did, but it would be odd after Netflix put out the comic themselves.

Yes, that’s what I meant, sorry. My wording could have been clearer!

This makes my head hurt!

Jonah 2020