millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Television News & Miscellany

That caught my eye, but the details are sadly less interesting than I’d hoped;

This latest and very loose adaptation of Mary Shelley’s classic novel follows a San Francisco homicide detective who “is mysteriously brought back to life after being killed in the line of duty. But as he resumes his old life and he and his wife realize he isn’t the same person he used to be, they zero in on the strange man behind his resurrection – Dr. Victor Frankenstein.”

I’d be much more interested a more traditional version of Frankenstein’s creation as a detective, but that remains a daydream for now…

Didn’t they literally do this same idea as a tv show a couple years ago?

Think it was called The Frankenstein Chronicles or something like that, didn’t watch it.

No that’s the show with Sean Bean as a Victorian detective hunting a killer that sows bodies together.

This was set in modern time and was literally about a cop who got killed and was brought back to life. I think Frankenstein was in the title and then they changed it.

The Sean Bean one? The cop wasn’t a Frankenstein in that, it was much darker:

It follows Inspector John Marlott (Sean Bean), a river police officer who uncovers a corpse made up of body parts from eight missing children and sets about to determine who is responsible.

I’m thinking of Second Chance!

Supernatural is going to be on the air forever, isn’t it?

This one?

Yeah that’s it.

They are preparing a special version of the song for the previously, Carry on my wayward grandson

Sweet. This show is a guilty pleasure of mine. Sure, I spend most of the time yelling at the TV because it’s so ridiculous, but I really enjoy the show.

Until one of the main two actors die. Then they’ll reanimate their corpses for a long zombie Winchester storyline.

Pretty sure they’ve already done that one.

Yeah, I’d much rather see a series about the original Creature who is solving crimes in a current setting (which I first thought this would be, seeing the title). Seriously, that could be a lot of fun.