millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Television News & Miscellany

I really enjoy the series.

That does look amazing… nothing like dreams, but amazing nonetheless… need to track that down =P

Loves me some Dream Corp LLC. I’ve been watching them as they come out. We’re now on season two. This show is super twisted. One of these days I plan to watch it on mushrooms.

One of my favourite things about the show is they always end with a wicked song. Really great musical choices on this show.

The Season Two finale is my favorite. The ending made me look at the entire series in a new light.

I also enjoyed Pickle Trip a lot.

A few Gelfling character images from the forthcoming Netflix show, ‘Dark Crystal - Age of Resistance’;

Netflix has unveiled the voice cast for The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance, its forthcoming 10-episode prequel to Jim Henson’s seminal 1982 film, and it’s stacked. Among the major bold-faced names boarding the high-profile project (which bows in 2019): Star Wars‘ Mark Hamill, Outlander‘s Caitriona Balfe, Brooklyn Nine-Nine‘s Andy Samberg and Game of Thrones‘ Natalie Dormer.

The primary cast, meanwhile, consists of Taron Egerton (Kingsman), Anya Taylor-Joy (The Witch), and Nathalie Emmanuel (Game of Thrones), as Rian, Brea and Deet, the three Gelfling heroes (get a first look at the trio below).

Gelfling Characters (in addition to Balfe and Domer)
Helena Bonham-Carter
Harris Dickinson
Eddie Izzard
Theo James
Toby Jones
Shazad Latif
Gugu Mbatha-Raw
Mark Strong
Alicia Vikander

The Skeksis & Mystics (in addition to Hamill and Samberg)
Harvey Fierstein
Ralph Ineson
Jason Isaacs
Keegan-Michael Key
Ólafur Darri Ólafsson
Simon Pegg
Aughra will be voiced by:
Donna Kimball

The nightmares cometh.

Amblin Television has optioned the rights to Akira Kurosawa’s 1950 classic Rashomon to turn into a dramatic mystery thriller series. The plan it to make each 10-episode season focus on a singular event told from multiple points of view. The differing characters’ perspectives will allow the audience to come away with the truth behind each mystery.

That doesn’t seem to have anything to do with Rashomon except for the structure, which has already been copied a bunch, but I guess they think the name is worth paying for?

Good game today, although she blew shooting two ducks in the barrel.

You mean feeding two ducks in a barrel. Words matter. :wink:

no, he means shooting two ducks in a barrel, as in her 2 competitors were not difficult to defeat.

Feeding two ducks with a barrel could be easy.