millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Television News & Miscellany

I wonder if we’ll see Dennis Franz’s naked butt again in this reboot.

Described as a modern take on Lord of the Flies , The Society follows a group of teenagers who are mysteriously transported to a facsimile of their wealthy New England town, left without any trace of their parents. As they struggle to figure out what has happened to them and how to get home, they must establish order and form alliances if they want to survive.

Stan Lee’s daughter (so take this with a pound of salt) said one of Stan’s last projects was something called “Dirt Man”. I think we have a marriage made on HSN!

Holy crap!

I’ll watch that :open_mouth:

Is this the karmic trade-off for a live action Cowboy Bebop?

@Lorcan_Nagle, care to join me in drowning our sorrows in cocaine wine?

mountain-of-gold

I hope Criterion has better luck. Film geeks are a strong market, but necessarily a big one.

And one fine day the conglomerates reduced themselves to corporations, and corporations to companies, and companies to divisions, and divisions to brands. On this fine day the entire industry found it had come full circle and had eaten itself a la the wyrm Ourobouros. (No, spellcheck, that is not “Bourbons”.) Sometimes I’m glad i have little disposable income to chase all these companies around. Once mark’s stuff drops on Netflix I’ll probably have a go; and I do admit I’d like to check out some stuff on DC. But there are no additional dollars to the ones I expend now. Something gets dropped.

Dang! I would make such a good billionaire!

Oh I think a new rise in piracy is all but inevitable now… all this splintering is gonna bite them in the ass… although it remains to be seen how are things gonna shake up in international markets, which might be their saving grace… but if they empty out Netflix’ libraries completely and for international markets as well? yeahhh… u_u

Too bad TPB finally went down recently =(

Me too. Outlaw King turned out to be really entertaining.

There’s a Key and Peele skit that shows Degrass-Tyson as a bit of a player, I wonder if off-camera he tries to put himself across as one.