millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Television News & Miscellany

[Transcript of phone call between Kevin Bacon and his agent]

I’m sick of doing lousy phone commercials, haven’t you got anything else for me?

Kevin, Baby, nobody wants almost-stars of a certain vintage any more. You should see what Bruce Campbell’s been reduced to doing!

Bruce? Tell me more…

One of the funniest TV shows of the last few years?

NEW DRAMAS

THE INBETWEEN — Cassie Bishop was born with a gift, though she may call it a curse. She can see and communicate with the dead, helping them with their unresolved problems … whether she likes it or not.

They keep using that word, “new”, but I don’t think it means what they think it means :confused:

So it’s bound to work for Bacon, right?

I read the first book in the Passage series. It’s interesting from that description that they seem have been decided to focus on the B plot and make that the entire series. The book is primarily set in a post-apocalyptic future and while occasionally jumping back to present day to see how that future came out.

Sadly, Ash Vs. Evil Dead just got cancelled, so he might get a couple of years out of it.

But Burn Notice ended around a decade ago

Yes, it was one of the finniest shows of around a decade ago.

Campbell has been in more TV shows than just Burn Notice. All of them are funny.

Tremors wasn’t picked up, someone just leaked the trailer.

The Adventures of Brisco Country Jr remains the best thing that Campbell has ever done on TV.

Are we still talking about Ash vs. Evil Dead? It was fun, but not really that funny.

Dig up, stupid!

Make mine Jack of All Trades

Deadly Class looks far more grounded than I would have expected.

Can I sue Syfy, they stole the tag line from my feature:

You have my full permission to do whatever to SyFy you wish.

Even in your deepest, darkest dreams.

It looks pretty loyal to the first section of the comic to me, more than expected.

Yeah plotwise it looks very faithful. I guess I was expecting something more colorful and over the top in terms of presentation.