millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Television News & Miscellany

Fuuuucccckkkk.

Who do I punish for this?

I don’t know =(

Something going on at Fox* though… :smile:

Anyways, I hope someone picks Lucifer up… if they even can… =/

Seems like a cheap show anyways, so if it’s possible, it would be a good pick-up for another channel.

*Although, let’s be honest, Fox has always been like this… u_u

Hmm, perhaps. It’s not the greatest TV ever, but it’s been surprisingly entertaining - been letting the eps stack up on Amazon before going back to it.

It was far better than I ever expected it to be.

EDIT: just found this, the real answer - the creators were idiots!

Co-showrunner Joe Henderson, amid a series of cancellation-related tweets on Friday afternoon, forewarned that because they ended the season in a way that begs for renewal — as many “bubble” shows wisely do — the finale now runs the risk of frustrating viewers.

“We created a season finale with a huge cliffhanger so that there was no way Fox could cancel us,” he wrote. “Instead, we’re going to frustrate the hell out of you fans. I’m so sorry for that.”

This is the definition of stupidity - unless your series is Supernatural or NCIS - assume your series’ ass is grass when writing the finale.

Oh yeah, it’s not Legion or Preacher by any means, but easily one of the best network shows, and yes it was much better than anyone expected I think… I’m really sad.

And since Lethal Weapon is probably gonna get canned as well… there go my two last classic 22-episode network shows I was watching… u_u

Damn, I’m really gutted about the Expanse too, I hope someone picks that up QUICK! It’d be a shame to leave it unfinished =(

Not really surprised by Designated Survivor. they basically wrapped there main story up in the first season.

Damn it!

Doesn’t seem like a very Fox sitcom, but it’ll also probably have better ratings than every other Fox show so I can’t really fault them for bringing it back.

We didn’t even have time to work out what random thing to send in to network executives!

We can still do it for The Expanse. I’m thinking belts.

My idea for B99 was 9.9 grams of coke. You can have that for the Expanse, if you like.

I didn’t say he was successful, just better than average, my judgement call.

Fair enough, it’s a bizarre one when you had The Eurythmics or Depeche Mode or New Order but feel free to enjoy it. :smile:

Their current season was supposed to be their final season, and after they had written a series finale, CBS ordered another six episodes.

Ugh, really? I’ve been sticking with season 5, but it’s getting ever more farcical. I had kinda hoped it would get cancelled so I didn’t have to consciously drop it.

Blacklist really should have ended with Season 4 as it pretty much wrapped up all the main mysteries and plots. This season has been a very soft reboot by having Red rebuild his empire from the ground up. The bag of bones MacGuffin/mystery has gone on far too long to the point I really don’t care anymore. I don’t see the truth being a revelation that hasn’t already been guessed.