millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Television News & Miscellany

I remember reading about this in one of GRRM’s blog entries… :no_mouth:

EDIT:

:wink:

Just saw that the full first series of Happy! is coming to UK Netflix from 26 April. Based on the recommendations here I’ll definitely check it out.

It certainly exceeded my expectations. Much better than the comic.

The network is expected to play with the sizes of the orders more than ever next season. It already does limited runs for a number of series including DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The 100, iZombie, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend as well as Jane the Virgin this season. The list may grow bigger next season and include more DC shows I hear.

It sounds like they are going to use this as a way lower costs and free up the schedule for more shows.

Glad to see Crazy Ex-Girlfriend on there, as a few of the cast and crew had been shopping show ideas around in recent months.

Yeah, I assume this will be the final season. Probably for Jane too.

CXG just started their live tour, which I’d love to see.

Yeah, Rachel Bloom and Aline Brosh McKenna have both talked about a 4-year arc for the show, so they’re getting to finish it out.

Same. I’ve seen a fair few clips of them performing songs live and it looks like great fun.

Awesome.
That frees the market up for an idea by me about what Telenovelas are actually like.

Yey, more insane Riverdale to come!

Supernatural really needs to wrap up soon…

People have been saying this for a literal decade now.

Well, we have reached alternate timelines and parallel worlds now, and I have lost count on how many times each character has died and come back.

I bailed around season 11 (or whichever one had the misleadingly named Darkness) and that felt like the show had long since run its course. The end of series 5 pretty much is the natural conclusion for it.

I am tempted to watch the Scooby Doo episode though.

The Scooby Part is alright.
But it is just very…off compared to even the previous humorous episodes when confronted with the live action.

Yeah, I’ve only seen up to S10. I might catch up someday though.

I’m catching up with this thread and I have to say I’m looking forward to the new Karate Kid show more than I’m looking forward to Infinity War.

It’s an insanely fun show.

My wife isn’t onboard but I’m ready to ride this nostalgia train to the tracks end.

It’s not even nostalgia for me, and I’m very intrigued anyway.

I love reversal comebacks.