millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Television News & Miscellany

corbomite2

An absolute British classic* is getting released on DVD it seems.

*I have absolutely no idea how well it holds up, but it was awesome when I was 8.

I loved the books when I was a kid, I don’t think I ever saw all the show, though

Jack Straw’s finest hour.

I liked the first season. Could’ve been better.
But gonna watch this when it drops.

I’ve seen a lot of tv sitcoms consisting of a group of people like Seinfeld Big Bang Meeting the mother Friends etc even Martin and so on. The shows are funny but you get the feeling that they are a clique and there is no way to join because you don’t know the secret handshake.

Can’t say I am like that in real life. I tend to be inclusive in socializing…just saying

The fuck?

I love The Sopranos, but continuing in any way post-Gandolfini seems like a terrible idea.

Will we see a Young Uncle Junior?
Click here to see now!

We already saw him! The show did flashbacks!

I mean younger, like 23.
Played by some young actor.

Cartoon Network is finally taking Infinity Train to series despite airing the pilot on their youtube channel 2 years ago.

All of the casting and art direction for this season looks amazing.
Especially Detective Dupin and who I hope is Jacques Snicket

Following moves by the other broadcast networks, Fox follows suit.

I knew the tipping point was here, will be glad to see a lot of advertising disappear. It had become a clear and present danger.

Anyone read it?

I’ve read most of them. I bought every issue but got through the first two volumes and gave up on the rest. The art is really good at times and really lazy at others. The author spends too much time on things that don’t matter and there are a few gaps. I think he nails the overall tone of the series though. It’s almost Lovecraftian. I just think it didn’t quite execute like he had hoped.

Moscow was a cool character though.

The King’s Speech director Tom Hooper and Dafne Keen, the breakout star of Marvel’s Logan, have signed for the big-budget adaptation of Philip Pullman’s fantasy epic His Dark Materials. I hear that the in-demand director has just closed a deal to helm the eight-part series following lengthy negotiations, while Keen will play main character Lyra, an orphan, who lives in a parallel universe.