Comics Creators

Television News & Miscellany

When it is just one thing that is off, I have to remind myself that one thing is most likely an artistic choice. I was listening to a discussion about the difference between the Millennium Falcon in ANH and SOLO. One was saying that ANH Falcon should look better because it was later on than SOLO not realizing that in the Star Wars universe,imo, the later it is, the more broken down some things get. Just because you can make something better looking doesn’t mean you have to.

The Tornante-produced Undone is a half-hour animated dramedy that explores the elastic nature of reality through its central character, Alma, voiced by Salazar. After getting into a near fatal car accident, Alma discovers she has a new relationship with time and uses this ability to find out the truth about her father’s death. Also cast in the series is Angelique Cabral (Life in Pieces) as Alma’s younger sister.

I like the Flight Of The Navigator style head but the body looks like a shoddy Power Rangers bad guy.

The whole thing seems Mass Effect inspired, I felt the same about DISCO.

They’re actually acknowledging the existence of gravity! And I don’t mind the Robot; he reminds me a bit of Wildfire from the LSH.

The ‘Lost in Space’ trailer looks great, if it was a movie I’d be expecting it to be a huge hit and as a TV show I really want to watch it. Now.

I really want to watch Lost in Space, it looks amazing.

I think they should have presented it as its own thing, though, rather than a reboot, even if the “homage” was blatant. The Orville showed us you can do that and have something that’s actually better than the original without offending the purists.

I’ll watch it for Parker Posey as Dr. Smith.

That’s pretty great casting.

‘The Rocketeer’: New Disney Junior Toon Series Will Blast Off Next Year

The Rocketeer follows Kit, a young girl who receives a surprise package on her birthday revealing that she’s next in line to become the Rocketeer, a legendary superhero who has the ability to fly with the help of a rocket-powered jet pack. Armed with her cool new gear and secret identity, Kit is ready to take flight and save the day with her gadget-minded best friend, Tesh, and airplane-mechanic uncle, Ambrose, who join her on epic adventures.

Each episode of The Rocketeer will feature a pair of 11-minute stories and include an original song. Nicole Dubuc (Transformers: Rescue Bots) is executive producer. The series will be produced by Wild Canary in association with Disney Junior.

Wait… What?

Someone has hacked David’s account again.

I am not being ironic. I watched the last episode of The Orville the other night and at the end said, “That series has been better than Star Trek,” which are fighting words in our household, and only got agreement.

…once we’d cleared up that I meant TNG, not proper Star Trek :wink:

Yeah, not much holds a candle to Deep Space Nine.

It’s worst is about as good as the best of Enterprise so far.

I regret nothing.

I regret not searching a little bit longer and having to edit in the even better Move Along Home GIF I found.