Comics Creators

Television News & Miscellany

YAY :slight_smile:

To be honest it reads like a lot of spinoffs; it has very little to do with the thing it’s spun off from.

Still, Union is good, the rest of the cast seems to be coming together well and a good cop show is a good show, with cops in it. There’s a lot of those about, but another one could find a place.

That show is hiring some very good people.

And Lucy Davis.

Ouch! No love for Etta Candy?

I’ve not actually seen Wonder Woman yet, but I’ve found Davies fairly irritating in everything I’ve seen her in.

It’s a minor role.

But very well done.

Aren’t they meant to be teens?

Come on, you know Hollywood hates hiring actual teens to play teens. For some reason. But yeah, I wish they’d at least try to cast someone a little closer to being a teenager.

Remember the HBO series ‘Rome’?

Now it’s Scorsese’s turn (and probably Netflix I would guess);

The Caesars aims to give a new insight into the young Julius Caesar: “In the movies he’s usually a middle-aged guy, struggling with political complexities. But he was fantastically interesting and ambitious when he was younger. A lot of the Caesars came to power when they were young, and we’ve never really seen that on screen. It’s the energy, the vitality, the excess of a young culture that’s being driven by young people. There is something astonishing about the rise of a relatively small kingdom to world power within a very short space of time. It couldn’t have been done by tired old politicos and faded warriors.”

We saw a young caesar in spartacus, so not quite true =P

Tom Selleck is probably turning over in his grave. Oh, wait…