millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Television News & Miscellany

Yeah, I’m the one who needs medication in this conversation.

The first step is admitting it so you’re already on your way.

True, but you haven’t admitted you need help yet.

That’s because it goes without saying.

OK, so now you need to go visit a doctor and get a prescription

Shall we go together?

You go ahead, I’ll be right behind you

Man, on one hand - I appreciate that the trailer shows that it’s going to have a hefty amount of dramatic content. I really hate how 90% of streaming comedies do a bait a switch. They’re upfront about it - I respect that.

Still - shows too much.

I don’t think that’s anything new, the show looks very Freaks and Geeks-y to me, and that show’s almost 20 years old now.

True. But I am rather discouraged by how many shows on Netflix and Amazon promote themselves as wacky comedies only to turn out to be about hipsters whinging about how existentially dead their lives are.

Although Red Oaks did recover from that. Gonna miss that show.

Co-written/executive produced by Trey Calloway (APB, The Messengers, CSI: NY) and Mark Montgomery, Outrider is a mystery set in the Oklahoma Indian Territory in the late 1800s. It tells the dark and dangerous tale of a deputy who is not only tasked by a notoriously brutal judge with apprehending a legendary outlaw in the wilderness – but must also partner with a ruthless Federal Marshall to make sure justice is properly served. And as the story unfolds, not only will enemies become allies, but a series of unpredictable surprises will blur the line between good guys and bad.

Austrian-born Schwarzenegger would play the Federal Marshal who immigrated to the US from Europe as a child.

This seems like much more of an actual acting role than Arnie is usually associated with, though it’s probably good that he’s not really the lead. It’ll be interesting to see who they pair him with.

I don’t know if it’s just a poorly/inaccurately worded article, but it makes it sound like Sakai has sold Usagi lock, stock and barrel to the production company, rather than just the TV rights. :confused:

I loved Kim Possible but I don’t think I have any interest in seeing a live action version.