millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Superman movie behind the scenes pics!

I’ve seen so many good ones lately and I want to devote an entire thread to it.

Here’s Pryor and Reeve in Superman 3 rehearsals. Also, Superman holding up a cab with one finger. Can there be a more Superman pic than Superman holding up a yellow cab with a single digit? I suspect from Reeve’s slightly thinner build (he didn’t bother bulking up) this is from Superman 4, his hairline being a little different from the other movies here too.

Great pics!

I love this one, just because he still looks so Superman-like in that robe:

God, I already love this thread. Those are fantastic.

Superman 2 set chat and a pic I’ve never seen of Reeve in costume with original Lois Lane!

Funny picture of Superman the first !

Noel Neill used to come to the Superman Celebration in Metropolis, Illinois (not far from my hometown) every year. They even built a statue of her to go with the larger Superman statue.

Love it, Reeve did have a good sense of humor

I didn’t know about the Lois statue. That’s amazing!

MM

That one where he is sitting is very All-Star.

That was the first thing I thought of too.

Wow, Lois got a better statue than Superman.

A friend of mine actually auditioned for the chance to sculpt the statue. He didn’t get the job but did a smaller fun sculpt of me as Superman and my wife as Lois as a wedding present. I’ll try to get a picture up later.

To be fair, it’s much newer and much smaller. So they did a full bronze cast. I haven’t seen it in person. I really need to get down there the some time when I’m around.

Some fantastic photos. Reeve will always be my favourite Superman.

Here’s the statue pic I promised upthread.