millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Steam punk Audrey Hepburn!

Hey guys,

I’m on the look out for an artist letter for a new project.

The project is a miniseries called ‘Amelia Bloodstone:The Miracle Child’ and the concept is this-

What if James Bond was an 1890’s steam punk Audrey Hepburn?

The tone of the story is a mixture of Penny Dreadful, Hellboy, The Goon and 007, and the intention is to make an out and out fun adventure story.

The script to issue one is literally a day or two away from completion and is something I’m extremely proud and happy with.

Unfortunately, I cannot offer payment upfront, but what I can offer is an equal share of the profits once the book is published which has I’ve already discussed the series with a publisher shouldn’t be much of a problem.

So, if any of you talented lot are interested please email me at stuperrins1@gmail.com with some samples.

Thanks.

Hey Stu,

You had me at “James Bond was an 1890’s Steampunk Audrey Hepburn”. Sounds fun. Good luck with it. Let us know how you get on.

I had one small note (of which you may already be aware), but Marvel have a character Elsa Bloodstone. She featured in her own book and as part of Nextwave. I’m not sure whether Marvel owns the Bloodstone name, but it would be prudent to check it out if you haven’t already done so.

Have you met Cordelia Swift?!
No?
Cordelia, Stu. Stu, Cordelia! :joy:

Just busting your balls, fella!

But, if i’m honest, you are gonna find it hard to get someone to work for free on here!
Sorry! :grimacing:

Thanks for the heads up on that Simon, really appreciate it.

Ha! To be honest this is a story I’ve had knocking about in one form or another for a few years now and its only now I’ve sat down and got into some shape.

And yeah, you’re probably right, but I thought It’d be worth a punt.