millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Star Wars Thread

I thought you’d be more into the ‘sideways glance’.

1 Like

I do wonder what it will be about and wether they know yet or if they are just going to give them a clear slate. But I am not going to be all too excited about it. If other people are excited about it that is good for them though.

A long time ago, in a galaxy just over there on your left

4 Likes

SPOILER!
That evil laugh at the end of the new trailer wasn’t grandpa Palpy after all…
Behold, The Rise of Skywalker:

3 Likes

The Phantom Menace came out in the US 20 years ago today:

5 Likes

Great article there.

It really reflects my opinions on the prequels. There’a an interesting story there, but it’s badly told. There are some good ideas in the films, but they’re buried in a pile of CGI, atrocious dialog, wooden acting, and pedestrian direction.

I like a lot of what Vox does but Trump lives rent free in a lot of their writer’s heads 24/7. That piece disappeared up its own ass with that (rather reaching) rhetoric pretty quickly.

1 Like

Every Vox article disappears up its own ass. Their writers are entirely terrible. I know as soon as I see a Vox link I’ll read someone not as clever as they think they are forcing a perspective that doesn’t belong and using a story to see some leftist propaganda that doesn’t make sense. They know their market, that’s who they’re serving.

3 Likes

4 Likes

All hail the new red shirts!

1 Like

Dey communisss

4 Likes

3 Likes

Drinking the red milk.

3 Likes

I think you missed the real symbol.

3 Likes

2 Likes

if Disney was communist I’d be wearing a Mickey Mouse costume like yesterday.

2 Likes

I see five lights.

I was thinking more in the line of “totalitarian regimes” rather than the ideology behind.

Said the Stalinist.

2 Likes

There are four lights.

1 Like

There are four lightsabers.

5 Likes